- Non-Account Activity. You can view content on Vintner Resources without having a Vintner Resources Account. You can also contact us about particular content items without having a Vintner Resources Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on Vintner Resources like posting comments, or accessing restricted areas require you to have a Vintner Resources Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a Vintner Resources Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use Vintner Resources, the groups, and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in Vintner Resources. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.Uses
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Vintner Resources Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the Vintner Resources Sites, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you post content or send messages through the Vintner Resources Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any content that you submit to the Vintner Resources Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public. If you have enabled Active Sharing, other users may see that you, as identified by your account name (not your email address), are watching the same video.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Vintner Resources Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Vintner Resources site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Vintner Resources site, in which case you can still view content and explore the Vintner Resources site, but Vintner Resources may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced Vintner Resources features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for an account. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
Add your comments