First and foremost, Respect Our Community
Please don't abuse the site. This community requires a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, please do not violate that trust.
Here are some basic rules:
- Vintner Resources is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your contnent, don't post it on Vintner Resources.
- Respect copyright. Only upload original content that you created or that you have obtained the rights to use. This means don't post content you didn't make, or use content that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without their permission. Read our Copyright Tips for more information.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech, which is content intended to attack or demean a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnic origin, veteran status, color, age, disability or nationality.
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from Vintner Resources.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Vintner Resources is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of Vintner Resources makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot here to see, and lots of folks making amazing stuff one of them might be you!
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on Vintner Resources richer. So leave comments, rate kits, participate in the forums, write an article, there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
I hope you find this site both enjoyable and useful.
Add your comments